September 5, 2022
The Department of Health and Aged Care is hosting an upcoming webinar Wednesday, September 7, 2022 which will focus on key advice and support available for recovering from outbreaks after winter.
During the webinar, you will hear from the following panelists on a range of topics:
- Chair: Mr. Jacob Madden, Assistant Secretary, Department of Health and Care of the Aged
- Long COVID-19 and what to look for after an outbreak: Professor Michael Kidd, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health and Elderly Care
- Mental Health Supports and Resilience Building: Dr. Melanie Wroth, Chief Clinical Advisor, Commission on Quality and Safety in Care for the Aged
- National Pandemic Mental Health and Wellbeing Response Plan: Dr Ruth Vine, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health and Aged Care
When: Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 1-2 p.m. AEST.
Registration: Attendees will need to register to attend this free webinar.
Attendees will have the option to submit questions prior to the event in the registration link, or on the day via the Q+A feature.
This webinar marks the third and final session of our winter preparation series. You can see previous sessions here:
Session 1 (Preparation): Preparing your elderly care service for the winter – Preparation
Session 2 (Answer): Preparing your elderly care service for the winter – Answer
The Outbreak Recovery and Resilience webinar will be recorded and available on the department’s website for on-demand viewing.
State and Territory Aged Care COVID-19 Information
Your state or territory has the latest COVID-19 information for your area. Be sure to stay up to date on visitation restrictions, PPE requirements and other COVID-19 related measures in care for the elderly.
For more information, visit our website or email us if you have any questions:
- E-mail: AgedCareCOVIDLiaison [at] health.gov.au